Is a PS3 or XBOX 360 better?

PS3 or XBOX   7 votes

1. 1. Shall I get a PS3 or an XBOX 360

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi all! I am going to get a console for christmas and was wondering which is better? A PS3 or XBOX? I just want a general vote on what to get! Thanks all!

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi PCGeek1 I would say for the money overall a PS3, although i believe that the XBOX offers a more social experience. The Xbox allows you to chat on a microphone to friends when on different games and with multiple friends at the same time. However the PS3 does not, you can only talk to friends that are on the same game. If you are not looking for a social experience then i would suggest the PS3 as the Xbox has a subscription fee to enable the use of online play. Whereas the PS3 is totally free! (PS if you are looking for the BEST experience i highly recommend a gaming PC i used to be a console gamer untill i bought a gaming PC now my xbox & ps3 just lie in the dust) Hope i helped, let me know when you decide!

Posted · Report post

Hey PCGeek, I personally would buy a PS3 simply for the free multiplayer. Its also just as good as the xbox.

Posted · Report post

I'd just like to add to what the others have said. Don't be put off by the fact that PSN got hacked and Xbox Live hasn't. PSN got hacked once and it may never happen again, it was just unfortunate. There's also a chance that Live could get hacked, it's just that PSN was first. Basically, don't let this put you off the PS3.

Posted · Report post

PS3 is much better, as, a least in my experience, it is quiter, and can be used for playing Blu-Ray films. Also it takes a normal 2.5inch SATA hard drive meaning that you can easily upgrade it in the future.

Posted · Report post

If you don't want to play with friends i would buy an Xbox all the time!

Posted · Report post

I would say neither and just go with either a Xboxone or Ps4.

BensTechTips and WinnerPlus like this