Fix the Windows 8 / 8.1 'Insert Media' Message!

Question

Posted · Report post

I get a message saying 'ERROR! Refresh file exists. This tool cannot fix the error you're experiencing' - the file i downloaded for this was only of 1kb .. i tried many time but i get the same 1kb fixer file and by opening that i got the same message

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

thankyou buddy its done ...

Posted · Report post

hey now one more problem is arrived .. now store is not opening and all apps & settings  are also not getting open .. help me 

Posted · Report post

Please could you explain a bit more other than it is not opening. Do you get any error? Does it open then close immediately?

Posted · Report post

yes it opens and close immediately almost all apps like calender , games , weather , app store , photos , videos , music etc and settings too .. i cant open almost all those apps which are on windows home screen .. and one more thing i got an script error again and again the error is " An error has occurred in the script on this page " " line: 6291522 , char : 33 , Error : object expected , Code : 0 , URL : , And it asks that do you want to continue running scripts on this page ? yes or no .. it show this error again and again with many tabs

Posted · Report post

I'm going to see if I can reproduce it and get back to you with a fix

Posted · Report post

ok i hope you will solve my problem 

Posted · Report post

can you fix this problem fast

Posted · Report post

Okay. This is probably user account related. Please could you try creating a new user account just for testing?